What’s the Schedule for the Day?
9:30 - 10:00 - On-site check-in
10:00 - 10:30 - Opening with Jacob Lingley
10:30 - 12:00 - Hands On in The Makerspace or What's New With SMART?
12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch
12:30 - 1:00 - STEM Showcase
1:00 - 2:30 - Microsoft in the Classroom or Interacting with STEM
2:30 - 3:00 - Closing, Awards and Prizes
I’m A Teacher
What can I Expect at STEMfest 2016?
A free, exciting, all-day forum, that equally engages children, parents, and teachers, coupled with corporate, government, academia and non-profit executives alike, from STEM fields in Northern New Brunswick.
What’s at STEMfest 2016 for Me?
Teachers will have a full day of STEM-related professional development sessions.
Activities for Teachers will include:
- Access to Keynote Presentations from Jacob Lingley and Dr. Grant Williams
- Professional Development Sessions about Science and STEM Education in the School System
- Hands-on Sessions to interact with STEM technologies that tie to Math and Science Curriculum
- A chance to ask questions about science education to experts in their fields
- Opportunities to view Golden Ticket Projects from ASD-N Regional STEM Fairs
What Should I Bring With Me?
Participants only need to bring an open mind and be ready to engage in STEM activities.
A Science Odyssey Week Event Partner