10:30AM - 12:00PM
Hands on in the MakerSpace is directed at teacher's, parent's, and other interested community members who want to learn more about the projects being done by #MVHSMake students. This session will showcase the variety of technologies available to be used in classrooms along with demonstrating the applications of these technologies to student generated projects.
Who will be leading this session?
- Jamie O’Toole - Technology Subject Coordinator ASD-N
- Ashley Hallihan - Teacher MVHS - Make 120
- MVHS Make 120 Students
During this session, you will become familiar with:
- Virtual Reality: GoPro, Oculus Rift, 360Fly, Google Cardboard
- 3D Printing: Tinkered, Structure Scanner, Flora, Ditto Pro, M3D
- Underwater Robotics: OpenROV, MATE, Soldering
- Vinyl Cutting: Roland, Silhouette Cameo
- Game Controllers: Makey Makey, Raspberry PI
- Beacons for the Community
- APEGNB Trebuchet